Shrimp Cocktail Lettuce Cups (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Shrimp Cocktail Lettuce Cups are a delicious treat for dinner or game-day snacking.

Shrimp Cocktail Lettuce Cups Recipe found on KalynsKitchen.com

I grew up with a wonderful dad who thought shrimp was about the best possible food, which might explain my own fondness for all things shrimp.  Another flavor I love is horseradish, the ingredient that gives that spicy kick to my low-sugar cocktail sauce.  This fun new recipe for Shrimp Cocktail Lettuce Cups combines those ingredients in lettuce cups that would be a treat for a healthy low-carb dinner or game-day snack.

When I tested out this recipe with Jake, we first mixed the cocktail sauce with the shrimp, celery, and green onion, but that watered down the sauce and we liked the lettuce wraps best with a dollop of sauce on top.  I know shrimp isn't a very budget-friendly ingredient, but I can't say enough about how delicious this was, so I hope you'll splurge on it sometime when you're in need of a low-carb treat!

Click to continue reading