Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash with Kale, Feta, and Mozzarella (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Meatless)

Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash with Kale, Feta, and Mozzarella is delicious for a side dish or a Meatless main dish.

Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash with Kale, Feta, and Mozzarella found on KalynsKitchen.com

I don't have any kind of clever creative story about how I came up with this Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash with Kale, Feta, and Mozzarella except for the fact that my local store had organic kale on sale for $.99 a bunch (!), and I went a little crazy buying kale.  So then I had to start thinking of ways to use it, and I had a big spaghetti squash on the counter staring me in the face.  Most definitely this is a riff on the Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash with Pesto and Parmesan that's been so popular on the blog, but the generous amount of kale makes this feel like a more substantial dish, to me at least.  I'd love this for a low-carb side dish but it would also be great for a meatless main dish.

Click to continue reading