Friday Night News: One-Page Printer Friendly Recipes on Kalyn's Kitchen

Even though I've had relatively printer friendly recipes on the blog for several years, for a while now I've wanted to make it so you could print a one-page version of any recipe. I'm happy to share the news that the printer-friend-recipe feature has been added. If you're not sure what I mean, here's an example:


If you click that link it will take you to the printer-friendly version of my latest recipe for Low-Sugar and Whole Wheat Zucchini Muffins with Pecans. Of course, you can still print the full post (without header, sidebars, or photos) just as you could in the past. I'll slowly be changing over all the recipes on the blog to add the printer friendly version, but it's done manually so it will take me a few months. Be patient, and I'll work on it as much as I can!

Thanks for this new printer friendly recipe capability goes to my good friend Karina from Karina's Kitchen who spent several hours walking me through changes needed to add this feature. If you're someone who likes to print recipes on Kalyn's Kitchen, help me thank Karina by clicking over to her blog and leaving a comment! (And if you know anyone who has celiac or other food allergies, tip them off about Karina's gorgeous blog where she serves up original recipes for amazing-looking gluten-free-and-allergy-friendly food.)

Things you might want to know:
You can get Kalyn's recipes by e-mail.
There's a great way to print recipes on Kalyn's Kitchen.
You can become a fan of Kalyn's Kitchen on Facebook.
Sometimes you can see what I'm doing on Twitter.
Here is another place where I write more about food.
counter customizable free hit