Recipe for Grilled Middle Eastern Turkey Burgers with Yogurt Sauce

Grilled Middle Eastern Turkey Burgers with Yogurt SauceIf there's anyone reading this who just turned their nose up a bit at the mention of turkey burgers, stay with me here for a minute. While it's true that ground turkey can sometimes be a little ho-hum, these turkey burgers with finely chopped mint and parsley and seasoned with an interesting mix of paprika, cumin, coriander, and pepper flakes were moist and flavorful. I actually had the leftovers for breakfast and again for lunch the day after I made them, which is a pretty high recommendation in a house like mine where the fridge is always packed with interesting things to eat. I found this recipe in the latest issue of Fine Cooking Grilling, a special publication from the folks at Fine Cooking Magazine. Fine Cooking has been my favorite cooking magazine for a few years now, and I've consistently been wowed by recipes I try from there.

Click to continue reading