Ten Pounds-Ten little pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I was so excited to go to the doctor yesterday, I am eight weeks. So while having an exam and discussing how sick I have been feeling we discussed how much weight I should gain this time around. I expressed a hope to keep that weight to a minimum since the first time around I gained over 50 and don't want to do that again, no way no how!!! So when asking her what should be a good goal her reply was "10, maybe 15" to which I asked is that in the first two trimesters. Her reply "No the entire time, no weight gain before 20 weeks if you can help it". So of course I got a bit panicky. She reassured me that if I gained more it would still be ok, but since I was looking to watch the weight gain that should be my goal. How little does she know that a big girl like me can gain ten pounds in a bad week if left to the cake and ho-ho's. Well I am off to eat some carrots and drink some water!!!!!!!