Low-Glycemic Recipes from My Food Blogging Friends (Web Wandering 6-8-11)

Photo of Sushi on a Cracker with Tamari Ginger Dip from Andrea's Recipes

If you're wandering around the web looking for low-glycemic recipes, you'll notice plenty of tempting sweet treats on food blogs.   Still, even though many blogs feature desserts, I see healthy recipe ideas all over the web when I'm saving links for my monthly round-up of South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes.  Sometimes the recipes don't quite make the cut for Phase One, but they're still South Beach Diet or diabetes friendly or would work for people looking for low-glycemic recipes for other reasons.   Of course every recipe on Kalyn's Kitchen uses low-glycemic ingredients, but I thought it would be fun to start spotlighting low-glycemic recipes from other blogs once in a while.   Go visit these wonderful blogs to see the full-size photo of the dishes and get the recipes!

Click to continue reading