Recipe for Arugula and Gorgonzola Salad with Balsamic Vinegar

Arugula and Gorgonzola Salad with Balsamic Vinegar found on KalynsKitchen.com
This salad with Arugula, Gorgonzola, and Balsamic Vinegar is simple but memorable!

(This recipe was revisited and updated with better photos June 2011.)   The idea for this Arugula and Gorgonzola Salad with Balsamic Vinegar started when  I was at Costco and they were doing a demo for crumbled Gorgonzola in a big tub. The price was ridiculously low, under $6.00 for 24 ounces of Gorgonzola, and it tasted wonderful, so I bought some. As soon as I got it home I realized that now I now had to think of lots and lots of things to make with Gorgonzola!  This salad was one of the first things I tried, a simple-but-delicious combination of some of my favorite salad flavors.

Click to continue reading