Recipe for Kale and Feta Breakfast Casserole

This is one of the simplest breakfast casseroles ever, but the combo of kale and Feta is a winner!

This time of year I wonder if I should apologize to readers who don't have a vegetable garden, because when my garden is producing certain veggies in abundance, it's hard for me to think about cooking anything else.  Right now it's all about green beans, cucumbers, zucchini and kale, although eggplant and tomatoes are coming soon.   Kale is a vegetable I didn't have much appreciation for until I started growing it myself, but now I love this ultra-nutritious vegetable.   When I thought of using kale and Feta in an egg casserole, I wasn't sure how those two strong flavors would work together, but the combination was definitely a winner.  If you like kale but aren't a fan of feta, you could use a blend of milder white cheeses like I did in Red Kale and Cheese Omelet for Two.

Click to continue reading