Recipe for Spicy Sichuan Style Green Beans

This tasty recipe for Spicy Sichuan Green Beans will help me use my garden beans!

Last year I planted way too many green beans and found it hard to keep them picked and eaten.  This year I planted just three short rows of green bean seeds, which gave me enough plants to produce plenty of beans.  I've only grown beans the last few years, but each year I've found some favorite recipes using them.  (If you're growing beans and need ideas, you can't go wrong with World's Easiest Garlicky Green Bean Stir Fry or Lemony Green Beans.)  The day I tested this recipe for Spicy Sichuan Green Beans I shared them with a friend and we ate every single one in about five minutes, so I think it's a safe bet that this recipe will become another favorite.

Click to continue reading