South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for July 2011 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake is Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe from July 2011.

The calendar has flipped over to August, which makes me want to scream "NO" when it happens every year.  If I ever had a lot of money I know I'd buy a little cottage or condo somewhere that has hot weather when Utah starts having snow, but for now I always try try to stretch out the summer as long as I can.  This latest addition to the Phase One Recipes Round-ups will help me with that, because all during July I kept finding tasty summer salads, veggie dishes, and cold appetizers.  A few months ago I decided to start focusing on unique Phase One dishes (things that haven't been previously featured on my blog or in the Phase One Round-Ups) and even if you're not doing Phase One, I think you'll really like some of the recipe ideas in this post.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading