Recipe for Easy Leftover Turkey Pita Sandwiches with Fresh Cranberry Salsa

Trina's Fresh Cranberry Salsa made these pita sandwiches into a real treat!

Yes, I realize you probably don't have any leftover turkey yet, and you might even still be looking for diet-friendly Thanksgiving Recipes if you haven't decided what you're making for the big day.  But in that funny world of food blogging, I cooked a turkey breast and a whole turkey last week so I'd have leftover turkey for recipe experiments.  That way I can get them posted before Thanksgiving for people to consider when they *do* have leftover turkey.  And although I've made a lot of good things through the years using leftover turkey, these tasty little pita sandwiches with Trina's Fresh Cranberry Salsa may have just gone to the front of the line for this year.  I made my leftover turkey into a turkey salad mixture to go in the pitas, but if you didn't want to bother with that turkey + cranberry salsa + pita bread would also taste pretty fantastic!

Click to continue reading