South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for October 2011 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe from October 2001 was definitely Kale and Romaine Caesar Salad!

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but it's November!  I don't know if people think about Phase One Recipes once the winter holidays are approaching, but my theory is that if you're trying to lose weight or maintain your weight it never hurts to rotate a generous selection of Phase One Recipes into your meals all year round, and I spotted a few interesting ideas fin this monthly round-up of Phase One Recipes that I'm sure will be on my menu soon.  Other than that, most people are probably in countdown mode for Thanksgiving for the next few weeks.  I've been trying some new recipes that I'll be posting soon and adding to my index page for Low-Glycemic Thanksgiving Recipes.  Those are all recipes designed to help you celebrate without straying too far.  There are plenty of good ideas there from other years, so take a peek if you're one of those people who starts early thinking about the Thanksgiving menu.  And Happy November everyone!

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading