Easy Recipe for Roasted Bell Peppers and Red Onions with Turkey Italian Sausage (and Moving!)

Roasted Red Bell Peppers and Red Onions with Turkey Italian Sausage
An easy and delicious dinner that started with a new turkey sausage product I found at Costco.

It feels ungrateful to complain about how hard it is to move (especially when you're lucky enough to be moving to a wonderful house that you love), but I will confess that days and days of sorting, packing, giving things away, and schlepping stuff to the new house is really giving me a wake-up call about the possessions I've accumulated in 25 years.  It's also reminding me that I'm not as young as I once was, and having a not-still-broken-but-recovering arm is certainly not helping.  Moving is also not something that brings out the desire to cook! I'm in the final stages of packing now, with the big move happening on Saturday, so after I share this easy and delicious recipe for Roasted Bell Peppers and Red Onions with Turkey Italian Sausage I'm going to take about a week off from both my blogs and concentrate on settling into the new house.   (Wish me luck with the hundreds of little details I need to take care of between now and then!)

Click to continue reading