Thai-Inspired Ground Turkey Larb Salad Recipe with Sriracha, Mint, Cilantro, and Peanuts

Thai-Inspired Turkey Larb Salad with Sriracha, Mint, Cilantro, and Peanuts
A Thai-inspired salad with ground turkey, Sriracha, Mint, Cilantro, and Peanuts.

Last Saturday about 20 Denny family relatives gathered at my house in Salt Lake and moved all my belongings to my new house in Bountiful, which is the suburb of Salt Lake where I grew up.  I've done plenty of complaining about how hard it was to move 25 years of accumulated stuff, and I'm grateful beyond words for all the family members and friends who helped with the move, either on that day or in the weeks of packing that came before.  Now all my belongings are in the new house, including 23 boxes of cookbooks!  Most of my stuff is not that organized yet so there's not much cooking going on, but luckily I made this delicious Thai-Inspired Ground Turkey Larb Salad a few weeks ago so I'd have something to share with you today.  The dressing for the salad has the sweet-sour-savory-spicy flavor combination that makes Thai food so appealing and Jake and I loved this salad when we tried it.

Click to continue reading