Baby Kale Caprese-Style Salad with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, and Basil

Baby Kale Caprese-Style Salad with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, and Basil from Kalyn'sKitchen.com
I loved this baby kale salad with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil.

School starts tomorrow in the district where I used to teach, so I'm definitely having that feeling of wanting to hang on to summer.  Besides the hot weather, I also love the fresh flavors of summer and every year I miss them when they're gone.  This Baby Kale Caprese Salad with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, and Basil is a spin-off on everyone's favorite summer Caprese salad that combines tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella.  I marinated the mozzarella cubes in a balsamic and herb dressing and used a generous amount of fresh basil leaves mixed with the baby kale, and this was a salad that helped me capture those summer flavors for just a bit longer.

Click to continue reading