Recipe for Grilled Zucchini Caprese Stacks with Basil Vinaigrette

stacks of grilled zucchini, fresh mozzarella, and tomato topped with basil vinaigrette
I savored every bite of grilled zucchini, fresh mozzarella, and tomato topped with basil vinaigrette!

There are some recipes that just symbolize summer, and Grilled Zucchini, Basil Vinaigrette, and Caprese Salad are summer standbys that I've been making for so many years that I can't imagine a summer without them.  So when I had the idea for Grilled Zucchini Caprese Stacks that combined all those summer faves into stacks of grilled zucchini with thick slices of ripe tomato and creamy fresh mozzarella, drizzled with basil vinaigrette, I knew it had to be a winner.  If you have fresh garden tomatoes and want something that will really impress your friends, you must make this before the summer produce is gone!

Click to continue reading