Hearts of Palm Salad Recipe with Tomatoes, Olives, Feta, and Basil Vinaigrette

Hearts of Palm Salad(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this Hearts of Palm Salad with Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta is something I'd happily eat all summer long.)

A few years ago Sun Pix Hearts of Palm appeared in big jars at my Costco, and I was overjoyed. I'd learned to like them while working at a French restaurant in college, but they were expensive in my regular grocery store, so I hadn't ever cooked with them much up to that point.  Since then the hearts of palm seem to appear every summer, and I always stock up when I see them.  Recently I bought some and made this favorite salad, definitely one of my favorites on the blog.

Click to continue reading