Recipe for Green Bean, Tomato, and Feta Salad Oreganato

Green Bean, Tomato, and Feta Salad Oreganato
I loved everything about this easy salad with green beans, tomatoes, and Feta!

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this amazing Green Bean, Tomato, and Feta Salad Oreganato is something I would happily eat over and over all summer long.  If you have green beans in your garden, please make this salad right away before the beans are gone!)

Yes, I know there have been a lot of salads and garden vegetables around here lately, but when I made this salad with green beans, tomatoes, feta cheese, and a vinegary-lemony-oregano dressing, I loved it so much that I thought I should share the recipe while people still had garden green beans. I actually found this recipe in a Woman's World Magazine when I sat waiting for an appointment, and I got the receptionist to photocopy the page for me! I added the the Feta, which I thought was a perfect flavor with this salad, but what really makes this is the tangy dressing that has both red wine vinegar and fresh lemon juice. If you have garden beans or good fresh beans from the store, please make this salad!

Click to continue reading