South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for August 2013 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's Favorite Phase One Recipes for August 2013 were Grilled Zucchini Caprese Stacks; Green Bean, Tomato, and Feta Salad; Summer Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese; and Slow Cooker Frittata with Kale.

I really love September, when Utah has the most perfect weather imaginable, but I have to admit I always feel a sense of impending loss when I realize that summer flavors are not going to be around much longer.  And if you look through this round-up of South Beach Diet Phase One (Low-Glycemic) Recipes from the past month, you'll notice that there's definitely a summer-foods theme in the ones that are from my own blog.  I can't help myself; when I have fresh tomato salads and zucchini, that's about all I want to eat!  Luckily there are lots of options featured from other blogs to round out the menu of delicious low-glycemic recipes for this month; hope you enjoy trying some of them!  (You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading