Italian Sausage, Zucchini, and Macaroni Soup Recipe

Italian Sausage, Zucchini, and Macaroni Soup Recipe found on KalynsKitchen.com
For years I've made this delicious soup with Italian Sausage, Zucchini, and Macaroni for family parties!

(Updated with better photos and step-by-step instructions, September 2014.) This Italian Sausage, Zucchini, and Macaroni Soup is favorite soup that I first made in 2005, and since then I've made it many times for family get-togethers, or my annual New Year's Day soup party.   It's perfect for this time of year when the nights are getting cooler, but there's still zucchini from the garden to be used.  If it's starting to get a little cold where you are and you happen to have some zucchini, I highly recommend this as a good soup to help you transition to the new season.  In fact, this soup is worth making even if you have to buy zucchini, and I wouldn't be surprised if this soup becomes a favorite in your family as well!

Click to continue reading