Recipe for Easy Roasted Tomatoes and Shrimp with Feta, Oregano, and Fennel

Make this easy recipe for Roasted Tomatoes and Shrimp while you can still get fresh garden tomatoes!

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this Easy Roasted Tomatoes and Shrimp with Feta, Oregano, and Fennel is a perfect summer-into-fall dinner idea.)

The recipes I find myself making over and over again are the ones with super-easy preparation methods but plenty of complex flavors, and this recipe for Roasted Tomatoes and Shrimp with Feta, Oregano, and Fennel definitely falls into that category.  I admit, it was the lovely garden tomatoes that I have in abundance right now that pushed me into making this, but because roasting intensifies the flavor of the tomatoes, I think you could make this with good quality store-bought tomatoes as well. 

Click to continue reading