Pasta Salad Recipe with Italian Sausage, Zucchini, Red Pepper, and Olives

Pasta Salad with Italian Sausage, Zucchini, Red Pepper, and Olives
This Pasta Salad with Italian Sausage, Zucchini, Red Pepper, and Olives is one of my favorites to make for family parties!

Have you ever made a mistake that turned out to have such a happy result that you didn't mind it at all?  That's how I felt last Saturday after I started to make this Pasta Salad with Italian Sausage, Zucchini, Red Pepper, and Olives to take to a family party in honor of my niece Sophie's baptism.  I had just started cooking the zucchini and had the sausage browning, when I realized I needed to call to get directions to the celebration.  Then my niece's husband gently told me that the baptism was *next* Saturday.  Okay, so I felt a bit foolish, but since this recipe had been in need of new photos for the longest time I now had a free day and plenty of time to take photos.  And I was able to give most of the salad to my sister Pam, who wasn't feeling great that day, so she didn't have to make dinner for her family!  This salad is one that has been a favorite in my family for years; hope you enjoy!

Click to continue reading