Chinese Chicken Salad

I had forgotten all about this Chinese Chicken Salad recipe until my daughter asked me for the recipe the other day.  I've been making this salad for years but the recipe never made it on my blog because I  never remembered to take a photo but this time I did.  So here, Megan, is the recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad that you were craving.  Thanks for the reminder, it was delicious.
Dressing:
4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
4 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup salad oil
3 tablespoons sesame seeds, browned (see note)

Salad:
1 head lettuce, cut up (or 1 bag)
1 cup cooked chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
4 green onions, sliced 
1/4 cup sliced almonds, browned  (see note)
1 cup chow main noodles

1.  Mix vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and whisk in salad oil until combined.  Add browned sesame seeds.
2.  In a large bowl add lettuce, chicken, onions, almonds.
3.  Pour dressing (you may not need all the dressing) over salad and sprinkle salad with chow mien noodles.

Note:  To brown almonds, put on cookie sheet and brown in 400 degree oven for a few minutes.  Watch carefully as they can burn fast!  Do the same for the sesame seeds on a different cookie sheet as the sesame seeds will brown first.  This step is important as browning will bring out their flavor.

Makes 4 main dish salads