Recipe for Julienned Zucchini Vegan Bowl with Peanut-Sriracha Sauce

Julienned Zucchini Vegan Bowl with Peanut-Sriracha Sauce
Julienned Zucchini Vegan Bowl with Peanut-Sriracha Sauce is a perfect Meatless Monday dinner.

Even though I recently posted my collection of 50 Amazing Zucchini Recipes, a wonderful friend keeps bringing me zucchini, so I keep experimenting with it.  Ever since I got a Julienne Cutter a couple of summers ago, I've been having fun with easy-to-make zucchini "noodles" and this was another recipe where I used thin little strips of zucchini as a stand-in for pasta, topped with peanut-Sriracha sauce this time.  I added some diagonally sliced sugar snap peas, thin strips of red bell pepper, cilantro, and a few chopped peanuts, but you could add most any type of raw vegetable that would taste good with a spicy peanut sauce.

Click to continue reading