Recipe for Grilled Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce (and Ten More Tasty Ideas for Grilled Chicken)

recipe for Grilled Chicken Breasts with White Barbecue Sauce
It's grilling season, so don't miss out on this recipe for Grilled Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce!

I love juicy grilled chicken breasts, (and that post with tips about keeping chicken breasts moist on the grill is one of the most popular posts on my blog.)   But I'm not a fan of grilling chicken with the skin on, so when I saw a recipe for Grilled Chicken with Big Bob Gibson's White Barbecue Sauce, I immediately started to ponder how to change this up to use grilled chicken breasts.  For my first attempt I marinated the chicken breasts in half of the mayo-based white barbecue sauce, and although that wasn't bad, I thought it could be improved.  The second time I mixed up seasoning ingredients for the white barbecue sauce; then I divided the mixture and turned half into a marinade for the chicken and the other half into the barbecue sauce.  If you're not sure about the idea of a mayo-based barbecue sauce, be open minded because this Grilled Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce is definitely something I'll be making again; check after the main recipe for more good ideas with grilled chicken breasts!

Click to continue reading