Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: 5th Street Grill Italian Turkey Sausage

5th Street Grill Italian Turkey Sausages
I've been loving these 5th Street Grill Italian Turkey Sausages in every recipe I've used them in.

I'm always excited when I find a new ingredient that's nutritious, flavorful, and convenient, and these 5th Street Grill Italian Turkey Sausages are a product I've loved since I discovered them earlier this year at Costco. In the first recipe I posted using these sausages, I mentioned how Jake and I were impressed by both the nutritional information and the flavor of the sausages.  I also love that they come pre-cooked, making them so convenient for a quick meal.  Since then I've shared a few recipes using these handy tasty sausages, and my friend Dara from Cookin' Canuck has also fall in love with them and come up with a couple of tasty idea for using them.  Of course, you can use any brand of turkey Italian Sausage in the recipes we've come up with using this sausage if you can't find these, but if you do see these at your neighborhood Costco, I'm officially giving them a nod as one of my Kalyn's Kitchen Picks.

Click to continue reading