Slow Cooker Frittata with Kale, Roasted Red Pepper, and Feta

Slow Cooker Frittata with Kale, Roasted Red Pepper, and Feta
I used my Ninja Cooker to make this savory Slow Cooker Frittata with Kale, Roasted Red Pepper, and Feta

Strangely enough, I used to be much better at eating breakfast when I had to go off to work every morning.  Back in those days I had to be organized, so I always made Egg Muffins or Breakfast Casseroles on the weekend to microwave during the week.  My breakfast habits had gotten more and more sporadic since I'd been working at home, and recently I vowed to get back to my healthy breakfast routine.  It was a combination of very hot weather and that commitment to a healthy breakfast every day that finally inspired me to try eggs in the slow cooker, and I was thrilled with this Slow Cooker Frittata with Kale, Roasted Red Pepper, and Feta.

Click to continue reading