Recipe for Spicy Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna, Peperoncini, and Parsley

Spicy Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna, Peperoncini, and Parsley
This slightly-spicy take on white bean and tuna salad is perfect to take to work for a tasty lunch!

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this Spicy Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna, Peperoncini, and Parsley is something I would enjoy for lunch any time of year.  If you have fresh parsley in your garden, give this a try!)

I made this Spicy Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna over and over this summer, after I got infatuated with peperoncini, those slightly hot and spicy peppers that come in a jar with brine. It's definitely a variation of my White Bean Salad with Tuna and Parsley, and the first few times I made this, it was just for lunch, with no thought of blogging the recipe. Then when I realized I'd made it for the third time, I decided the the addition of peperoncini added such a kick to this salad that maybe some other peperoncini-lovers out there would like to try it. If you're a South Beach dieter who's looking for things you can make ahead and take to work for your lunch, this salad would be a perfect option for that too.

Click to continue reading