Easy Baked Tofu Recipe with Sesame and Soy Sauce (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb)

This Easy Baked Tofu with Sesame and Soy Sauce is delicious and also makes great leftovers!

Easy Baked Tofu with Soy and Sesame found on KalynsKitchen.com
Baked Tofu that's both easy and delicious!

I had such good success when I tried a recipe for stir-fried tofu, I vowed I would cook it again soon, so this is my second tofu adventure. The recipe is adapted from a basic recipe for baking tofu in Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything Vegetarian, and once again I was thrilled with how this turned out. If you're a tofu novice (like me!) this has to be the easiest possible way to cook it, and with only three main ingredients, this is definitely an Easy South Beach Recipe, headed for the section in the recipe archives where I file recipes with five ingredients or less.

Click to continue reading