Meal Planning - A New Start

I have come to the conclusion that this blog is slightly useless. Although I'm sharing my favorite recipes, recipes come a dime a dozen on the internet and what's the incentive to make someone try mine? I'm finding my blog gets about 10 hits per week (that's pathetic!)...people don't care to frequent this blog, and I don't care all that much about posting to it.

I began thinking about what I enjoy about food, and recipes and the whole process of dinner itself. I am obsessed with meal planning and am constantly trying new recipes, scheduling out my week of meals and organizing my shopping list. It's literally the only area of my life that is organized. When talking to friends, I'm finding that dinner time is a struggle in their homes....that they are eating the same things over and over again and getting bored, that they eat out far too often because they don't know what's for supper, or they are resorting to boxed packaged meals because it takes the work out of dinner time. I'm assuming it's not just my friends who feel this way, and maybe if I make my own meal plans available on here, complete with recipes and instructions, grocery lists, and how the recipes turned out, I think that could be really helpful to a lot of people. I meal plan because I love doing it, but some people just don't have the time or patience to go searching through recipe books to plan their own....If I make my meal plans available, as well as the grocery list and recipes for that meal plan, that will take out most of the meal-time battle for a lot of people.

So here's to a new blog beginning!