Meal Plan Week 26



The grocery list is back! This time it's easier to use and printable as well. It is color coordinated by meal so you can easily pick and choose which meals you would like to make. Either print and use the grocery list as is and make all the meals I have planned, or cross off the meals you would rather not make. Hopefully this is useful and helpful to you!

Click here to get a printable version of the meal plan.


Grocery List:

Click here to get a printable copy of the grocery list



Nope, your eyes don't deceive you...this is the same meal plan as last week. I have delicious recipes for this meal plan yet to post and I worked long and hard on a new feature: The Printable Grocery List! So please browse, check things out, and if you are new to Meal Planning 101, WELCOME! Here's the plan for the week:

Day 1: Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala with Yellow Basmati Rice and Peas with Naan
I have been working on perfecting this recipe for the last couple weeks. I'm so excited to share it with you! It's extremely delicious.


Day 2: Mom's Greek Ribs with Tomato/Avocado/Mozza Salad
This is the epitome of summer for me.


Day 3: Spice-Rubbed Beer Can Chicken with Pasta Salad and Corn on the Cob
My Dad just visited, so there's a can of beer left in our fridge that my husband will not drink. It also gives me an excuse to fire up the BBQ one night, and have leftovers the next.

Day 4: Tex Mex Chicken & Rotini Soup with Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato & Avocado Sandwiches

The spice-rubbed beer can chicken makes an excellent broth for soup and sandwiches the next day.

Day 5: Indian-Spiced Beef with Warm Curry Potato Salad V2 (Ground Beef) and Naan
Oh man, this curried potato and chick pea mixture is freakin' amazing! I plan to re-do the beef with different spices and use ground beef instead and post an updated version of the recipe this week.

Day 6: California Chicken Burgers with Garden Salad
This is making me drool already. I love me some guacamole.




For more meal plan ideas check out my Complete List of Meal Plans or the Menu Plan Monday Links hosted at Orgjunkie.