South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for June 2009 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Tomato, Olive, and Fresh Mozzarella Salad with Basil VinaigretteKalyn's favorite phase one recipe for June 2009 was
Tomato, Olive, and Fresh Mozzarella Salad
with Basil Vinaigrette.

I'm not sure which is harder to believe, that it's the end of June already, or that I'm retired! I can tell you, I definitely don't feel retired with all the work I've done this month getting ready for the house to be painted, and other chores related to house renovations. I'm thinking the reality of retirement will hit me in August when I don't have to go back to school. Meanwhile, it feels like summer, and it's time for another monthly round-up of phase one recipes I've made this month or spotted on other blogs. 
Click to continue reading