Strawberry Spinach Salad with Almonds and Dill (Vegan, Gluten-Free)

This Strawberry Spinach Salad with Almonds and Dill would be perfect for any summer holiday party!

Strawberry Spinach Salad with Almonds and Dill
One of the fun things about blogging that I never expected is that people who are faithful readers quite often send me recipes to try. Unfortunately, I have such a huge backlog in my own "recipes to try" folder that I often file them away and forget, but once in a while a recipe really strikes me.

It was a nice coincidence that I had just noticed my dill really needed trimming when a reader named Robin Oliver send me this recipe for Strawberry Spinach Salad that included dill! I was intrigued with the idea of dill in a salad with spinach, and I also loved the sound of the slightly-sweet dressing that had a touch of dry mustard and onion powder. Robin told me she loved the salad, and absolutely, so did I! Thanks Robin, for a recipe that's a definite keeper.

Click to continue reading