Cauliflower Rice Recipe with Fried Onions and Sumac (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo)

Cauliflower Rice Recipe with Fried Onions and Sumac found on KalynsKitchen.com
If you like cauliflower you'll enjoy this Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice!

One of the first things I heard about when I started the South Beach Diet was the now-famous cauliflower "mashed potatoes." Frankly, the idea didn't appeal to me until I tried Pureed Cauliflower with Garlic, Parmesan, and Goat Cheese and realized how good it could be as a delicious cauliflower dish, and not a substitute for mashed potatoes. I feel the same way about the idea of this Cauliflower Rice with Fried Onions and Sumac. Although the name is useful to give an idea of the texture of this dish, it's cauliflower, plain and simple. If you don't like cauliflower, you're not going to like this.

Click to continue reading