Meal Plan 33 - Restaurant Knock Offs


This week I have some excellent recipes to share with you, one being a recreation of delicious Chinese take-out. I've also posted one of the most popular pasta dishes on this blog, which also happens to be a recreation a restaurant favorite from East Side Marios. I can never hold myself back from eating my weight in those spicy bowties!

Cheers to a great week and happy belly's everyone.

Day 1: Beef and Bean Chimichangas with Tossed Salad
After making Shredded Chicken Flautas I couldn't get the idea of a crispy burrito out of my head so I had to create these bad boys. They were so good I have created many more variations on the recipe so I'm excited to show you the method.

Day 2: Sweet and Savory Beef Stew with Whole Grain Buns
This stew is a must-try.

Day 3: Firecracker Shrimp Bowties with Ceasar Salad and Baguette dipped in Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
This is one of my all-time favorite pasta dishes and is definitely also one of the most popular on this blog.

Day 4: Teriyaki Pork Burgers with Cucumber Salad and Potato Wedges
The teriyaki flavor runs all through the burger and is topped with cucumber and pickled ginger. Can you say EPIC?


Day 5: Creamy Summer Vegetable Soup with Cheddar Biscuits
Warm and comforting, this creamy soup will warm you up and the sweet vegetables will remind you of summer.


Day 6: Chinese Orange Chicken with Broccoli and Rice
Karen from Thoughts From a Wanderer recommended this recipe to me almost 6 months ago and I finally made it. This is definitely better than takeout!


For more great meal plans, check out my complete list of meal plans or the Menu Plan Monday links at Orgjunkie.