South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-up for December 2009 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Ham and Cabbage SoupKalyn's only phase one recipe from December was
Ham and Cabbage Soup with Red Bell Pepper.
(Leave out the carrots to make this soup phase one.)

Welcome to any new readers who are starting the South Beach Diet this month. I hope you're enjoying the new Index of South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes from Kalyn's Kitchen, which is an easy way to find phase one recipes I've posted on the blog. You can also find Phase One recipes in my once-a-month South Beach Diet Phase One Recipe Round-ups. Those posts are a round-up of all the Phase One recipes from the previous month that I spotted on other food blogs. As you might imagine, in the food blog world December is mostly about cookies and not so much about healthful eating, but even so I did manage to find some pretty tasty recipes last month.

Click to continue reading