Recipe for Basil, Arugula, Scallion, and Lemon Pesto Sauce for Grilled Fish, Chicken, Meat or Vegetables

Basil, Arugula, Scallions, and Lemon Pesto Sauce for Grilled Fish, Chicken, or Vegetables
This pesto sauce with basil, arugula, scallions, and lemon is fantastic with grilled fish, chicken, or vegetables.

When I shared the recipe for Ultra Easy Avocado Sauce, I mentioned how I'm a sauce person.  I love the way an easy sauce can dress up simple grilled fish, chicken, meat, or vegetables for quick summer meal.  The sauce shown here on grilled salmon is a kicked-up version of my beloved Basil Pesto with Lemon, with arugula, scallions, walnuts, and a touch of mayo turning it into a flavor-filled creamy sauce for just about anything you'd like to eat it on.  When I had leftovers of this in my fridge, I ate it on almost everything I cooked until it was gone, and if you like these flavors I'm guessing this might become one of your favorite summer sauces.

Click to continue reading