Recipe for Zucchini Bake with Feta and Thyme

Zucchini Bake with Feta and Thyme
A delicious side dish with zucchini, yellow squash, eggs, Feta, sour cream, parmesan, and thyme.

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.  I am just starting to get zucchini and yellow squash in my garden, and this is favorite zucchini side dish will be on the menu soon!)

This is a recipe I came up with to use the surplus of zucchini in the garden, so I'm begging for understanding from readers who don't have garden veggies available. The good news is that this recipe can easily be made with zucchini and yellow squash from the store or farmers market too. I consider this to be a season-spanning vegetable side dish, but with the protein from a couple of eggs and the feta cheese, it could easily be a main dish too.

Click to continue reading