Recipe for Spicy Cabbage Slaw with Chicken and Cilantro

Spicy Cabbage Slaw with Chicken and Cilantro
Spicy Cabbage Slaw with Chicken and Cilantro is a cool meal for hot weather!

One of the recipes from the blog that I make often is Spicy Mexican Slaw.  It seems to be something I never get tired of, and  if you're also a fan of that recipe you'll recognize that this Spicy Cabbage Slaw with Chicken and Cilantro is a slightly different version of the Mexican Slaw, with the addition of diced cooked chicken that's been marinated in the dressing for a little while.  I play around with recipes like this all the time, and sometimes wonder whether the recipe is different enough to be worth a new post, but I've made this twice now for parties where it was a hit, and I'm very fond of the leftovers, even after a day in the fridge.  If you're looking for a cold lunch salad that will keep well (as long as you have a fridge where you work) this might be just the thing.

Click to continue reading