Recipe For Leftover Chicken Chopped Salad with Cafe Rio Style Creamy Tomatillo Dressing

Leftover Chicken Chopped Salad with Cafe Rio Style Creamy Tomatillo Dressing(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.  This salad is one I often make in the summer with leftover grilled chicken and my favorite Cafe Rio Style Dressing.)

No matter what time of year you come to my house, you'll often find leftover grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken in the fridge, and this salad is one of my favorite ways to use it. There are endless ingredients that work in a chopped salad with chicken and Cafe Rio Style Creamy Tomatillo Dressing, but I'm partial to radishes in this salad, and for me, cilantro is also a must. I ate the salad you see in the photo sitting on my new deck looking out over the garden, and thinking to myself that leftovers don't really get any better than this!

Click to continue reading