Recipe for Stir Fried Turkey (or chicken) with Sugar Snap Peas and Peppers (and Tips for Chinese Cooking)

Stir Fried Turkey (or chicken) with Sugar Snap Peas and Peppers
Stir-Fried Turkey (or chicken) with Sugar Snap Peas and Peppers, or use any veggies you'd like!

(Updated with photos and better instructions June 2012.)  I don't know why it's taken me so long to get to this recipe in my quest to update my older recipes with better photos, but I first made this recipe  in September 2005.  Maybe it's because the original version was made with celery instead of peppers, which certainly made the dish a lot less colorful.  When I decided to update this I switched the celery for a mixture of red and yellow peppers, and also changed the cooking sauce a little so this could be a phase one recipe.  I couldn't resist adding a tiny bit of Sriracha to the sauce as well, but that's totally optional.  Actually you could switch out any of the vegetables here for something else and come up with a dish that's pretty good as long as you cut the pieces the same size and shape and pick veggies that cook quickly.  Enjoy!

Click to continue reading