Grilled Curried Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce

Grilled Curried Chicken  Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce found on KalynsKitchen.com
These Grilled Curried Chicken Skewers are great with the Spicy Peanut Sauce!

(Updated August 2012 with better photos and instructions.)  I love having a grill that's on a covered deck, so even when summer is kind of winding down I can make things like these Grilled Curried Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce for a few more months.  The chicken skewers were adapted from a recipe in, Fine Cooking Annual, a cookbook where I've loved every recipe I've tried.  In the book they were appetizer-sized chicken satays, but I cut the chicken bigger, marinated it longer, and made them for an entree.  I've made these several times since I first posted the recipe in April 2007 (obviously cooking under a covered deck then as well, although it was on the front porch in those days.)  I finally got organized and took a new photo, which really shows off how tasty this recipe is!

Click to continue reading