Recipe for Baby Kale, White Bean, and Tuna Salad with Lemon

Baby Kale, White Bean, and Tuna Salad; perfect for a summer lunch!

Besides the obvious seasonal vegetables, there are a few other ingredients that just feel like summer foods to me.  One of them is my beloved Tonno Genova Tuna Packed in Olive Oil.  From the time I discovered this product over five years ago, I've enjoyed it in a variety of summer salads, often eaten for lunch out on the porch or back deck.  Then earlier this year I got infatuated with Earthbound Farm Ready-to-use Organic Mixed Baby Kales, and this Baby Kale, White Bean, and Tuna Salad with Lemon turned out to be a perfect marriage of two of my favorite products.  This new salad combination was inspired by my previous favorite white bean and tuna salad but this time baby kale is adding a touch of greens flavor instead of parsley.  If you like kale, white beans, tuna packed in olive oil, and lemon, this nutritious salad needs to go on your "must-try" list!

Click to continue reading