Recipe for Low-Sugar and Fat-Free Fresh Peach Frozen Yogurt

Low-Sugar and Fat-Free Fresh Peach Frozen Yogurt
Creamy and flavorful low-sugar and fat-free fresh peach frozen yogurt!

Food blogging is different from ordinary cooking in an important way, because if you cook something amazing but you don't have photos that make it look good, you can't share that recipe on your blog.  When I set out to record the deliciousness of this Low-Sugar and Fat-Free Fresh Peach Frozen Yogurt, the first time I overestimated the recipe and the ice cream freezer overflowed, and the second time I accidentally deleted the process photos before I saved them on my computer.  The third time was the charm though, and now I have a bunch of little containers of this frozen yogurt in the freezer, in a size that guarantees portion control!  I got my peaches from the fabulous Trina, and I heard over the weekend from a reliable source that fresh peaches are still abundant, so I hope you'll try this before they're gone for the year.

Click to continue reading