Recipe for Spicy Slow Cooker Rice Casserole with Green Chiles, Green Onions, and Cheese

Spicy Slow Cooker Rice Casserole with Green Chiles, Green Onions, and Cheese from KalynsKitchen.com
This Green Chile and Cheese Rice cooks in the slow cooker while you're making the rest of the meal.

I wasn't going to post this recipe for Slow Cooker Green Chile and Cheese rice for a few more weeks, but when I published the updated recipe for Hamburger Kebabs, a reader named Amanda asked for the recipe for the rice dish on the plate, and I promised I would post it this week.   So for Amanda, and anyone else who'd like an absolutely fantastic side dish made from leftover cooked rice and a few other ingredients you probably always have in the fridge, here's my new favorite recipe featuring rice.  

Click to continue reading