South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-up for August 2012 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Hungarian Cucumber Salad
Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe for August was definitely Al's Famous Hungarian Cucumber Salad.

It's hard to believe it's Labor Day weekend, but I know the calendar doesn't lie.  I keep reminding myself that warm weather usually lasts at least through September in Utah, which is a good thing because I have some very tasty warm-weather foods to share in this Round-up of South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes that I've posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or found on other food blogs during August.  Once I have this collection of tasty Phase One Recipes posted, I'll be taking the rest of the holiday weekend off to relax and enjoy the nice weather.  Happy Labor Day weekend; I'll be back on Tuesday with a new recipe.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)
Click to continue reading