Recipe for Whole Wheat Pasta Salad with Fried Kale, Tomatoes, Olives, Feta, and Pesto Vinaigrette

Whole Wheat Pasta Salad with Fried Kale, Tomatoes, Olives, Feta, and Pesto Vinaigrette
Whole Wheat Pasta Salad with Fried Kale, Tomatoes, Olives, Feta and Pesto Vinaigrette!

This recipe for Whole Wheat Pasta Salad with Fried Kale, Tomatoes, Olives, Feta and Pesto Vinaigrette was something that started out as a complete experiment when I was cooking with my nephew Jake and we'd just gotten some Garofalo Whole Wheat Fusilli in the mail from Amazon.com.  I'm such a fan of the Garofalo Whole Wheat Spaghetti that I've been using for a few years now, that I couldn't wait to experiment with this new whole wheat pasta shape.  (And if you've been disappointed by other whole wheat pastas, I can assure you that this Italian whole wheat pasta tastes great!)  Jake and I experimented with some kale from the garden and other ingredients we had on hand, and this delicious pasta salad was the happy result!

Click to continue reading