South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for April 2013 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

South Beach Diet Recipes
My favorite Phase One Recipes from April 2013 were Lentil Taco Salad, Roasted Asparagus with Gremolata, Roasted Garbanzo and Vegetable Salad, and Spicy Broccoli Jicama Salad.

It's May 1, and the gardener inside me is fighting to get out.  Unfortunately my new house has serious gardening challenges (like higher elevation and critters) that will take me at least a year to work out before I'll have a garden that's even close to the garden I'm used to.   I will plant a few things in the small chicken-wire enclosed garden space the previous owners had, and I do have a few herbs growing in my window, but I may have to make more trips to the farmer's market, or even share a CSA share with someone to get my veggie fix this summer.

Click to continue reading