Whole Wheat Spaghetti Salad Recipe with Italian Sausage, Tomatoes, Olives, and Basil Vinaigrette

Whole Wheat Spaghetti Salad
This delicious pasta salad has broken Whole Wheat Spaghetti, Turkey Italian Sausage, Tomatoes, Olives, and a Basil Vinaigrette.

It's a big party day at my house, and this delicious Whole Wheat Spaghetti Salad with Italian Sausage, Tomatoes, Olives, and Basil Vinaigrette is on the menu.   When I tested the recipe with Jake, this salad was so good that after I sent most of the leftovers home with him, I had to make it again a few days later!   Today our family is celebrating graduations and birthdays, and I'm especially excited that my sister Laurel and her family are here from Oklahoma to attend the graduation of my niece Amanda from Snow College.  They'll be coming to the party and then spending the night at my house before they fly back home (and I am so thrilled to have a bigger house where there's room for my family to stay!)  

Click to continue reading