Twenty Favorite Healthy Recipe Ideas for a Delicious Mother's Day Brunch

If you're cooking brunch on Mother's Day, here are 20 favorites you might want to put on the menu.

Mother's Day Brunch Recipes

Ever since my Mother died in 1998, Mother's Day has been a bittersweet holiday for me.  Since I had The World's Greatest Mother, the day to remember moms just made me miss her all the more, and I wasn't lucky enough to become a mother myself, so I don't have that to celebrate.  However, I do see myself assuming a lot of "motherly" roles among my family and friends, (and not to forget those 30 years of mothering elementary school kids!) 

So maybe my best contribution to the Mother's Day remembrances can be to encourage everyone I know to cherish and nurture your mothers while you still have them.  With that thought in mind, I decided to skip this week and share some deliciously healthy brunch ideas for anyone who might be cooking for Mother's Day this year.  And Happy Mother's Day this Sunday to all the moms who read my blog!

Click to continue reading